Rayon from Bamboo Qn Sheets - 2 Colors

So, they would I pay $90 for sheets?

For those who did not know what Rayon was right off the bat:

"Rayon is a manufactured regenerated cellulose fiber. Because it is produced from naturally occurring polymers, it is neither a truly synthetic fiber nor a natural fiber; it is a semi-synthetic fiber. It usually has a high luster quality giving it a bright sheen.

Rayon is a versatile fiber and has the same comfort properties as natural fibers. It can imitate the feel and texture of silk, wool, cotton and linen. The fibers are easily dyed in a wide range of colors. Rayon fabrics are soft, smooth, cool, comfortable, and highly absorbent, but they do not insulate body heat, making them ideal for use in hot and humid climates."

From Wiki

In case you are wondering if these are environmentally beneficial - http://inhabitat.com/bamboozled-by-bamboo-rayon-we-arent-so-sure/. They aren’t really. These folks/woot can be sued for claiming they are antibacterial when they are not.

Edited to add: That article is old but I don’t think there’s anything in these sheets that make them antibacterial. If there were it would likely involve a process that was not environmentally friendly.

Can barely see the item featured – might want to switch to a different color in the picture next time. Or since they only come in shades of white, maybe add a background color?

Bought these earlier and they are fantastic! So incredibly soft. If you like crisp sheets, avoid these but otherwise you will not regret it!

Did anyone else order the white set and receive a very obviously pale pink set of sheets? Not what I had in mind.