Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle

Welcome to the Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle page for Friday, March 4th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle
An encore appearance for those who missed the first show
$199.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Hold on to your USB ports, Wooters – if you ever convince some poor sap to procreate with you, today’s bundle is one you’ll be telling your grandkids about. Gleefully arm-in-arm with our pals at Rockford Fosgate, we proudly present an exclusive, all-inclusive bundle of the Omnifi Product Line including 4 full retail packages: Home Digital Media Streamer (DMS1), Omnifi/D-Link Home WiFi Adapter (DWL-120R), Omnifi Car Head Unit & 20GB Enclosure System (DMP1), and Omnifi/D-Link Car WiFi Adapter (DWL-121), at a jaw-droppingly low price you just won’t find anywhere else.

First, meet the Omnifi DMS1 Home Digital Media Streamer. Inside its unassuming black casing beats the heart of a media-streaming lion, with the included wireless adapter giving you access to all of your MP3 and WMA files from anywhere in your home. Frustrated because your tinny little computer speakers just can’t convey the full majesty of “Stairway to Heaven”? Staring at a backlog of thousands of audio files in your CD-burning queue? Make the DMS1 part of your home entertainment system and experience the roar like never before. The logical, intuitive interface mimics the folder hierarchy on your PC, and the onscreen display works whether your TV is on or not. Oh, and there’s a remote control included – we wouldn’t want to disturb your rocking out with anything resembling physical exertion.

Convinced yet, skeptical one? Don’t be: the best part is yet to come. The DMP1 Mobile puts your audio collection on wheels! Just install it wherever you’d put a car CD changer, and wirelessly load it up with up to 20GB of music from your PC. Thanks to the auto sync feature, it can sit out in your garage and fetch the content you want while you’re snug in bed. You’ll roll off to work every morning armed with a fresh batch of tunes, news, audiobooks, whatever – enough to keep you relaxed even through the Ventura Freeway’s nastiest traffic snarls. In a pinch, you can use the USB-equipped removable HDD (20 gigs, remember?) to shuttle data between home and work, or to grab your own copies of a friend’s killer collection of Grateful Dead bootlegs. The user interface is exactly the same as the DMS1. And it’s crafted of durable heat-resistant plastic, so on summer days you won’t find a glob of grey goo where your DMP1 used to be.

The included USB-to-WiFi internet adapters are the mortar that holds the House of OmniFi together, the straw that stirs the OmniFi drink. Sure, you can use the USB to Ethernet wired connection adapter with the DMS-1 if you want to run Cat-5 cable out to your garage – and maybe you already have. But the rest of us can use of the included DWL-121 WiFi Adapter for your car, made for Omnifi by D-Link. A similar USB to WiFi adapter, the DWL-120R, is included for use with the Home Audio Streamer as well.

Finally, the included SimpleCenter software quickly and reliably rips tracks from CD to MP3, and it uncannily sniffs out your media and labels it with all the relevant discographical info. The DMS1 can hook up with the Rhapsody subscription service, as well as Microsoft’s Media Player 10 Media Connect Plug-In (ushering you into other services like Napster, Wal-Mart Music, and more). Whew!

All told, that’s a car player, a home media streamer, two wireless adapters, and you, sitting there with your pile of completely legitmate MP3s. This ludicrously low price simply will not be repeated anywhere else. Our loyal fans have made Woot! what it is today, and Rockford Fosgate wants a piece of the action, so this one’s for you diehards. Ain’t Woot beautiful?

Omnifi DMS1 Features:

* Home digital audio receiver
* Remote Control
* SimpleCenter® software for organizing and scheduling music downloads
* Upgradeable software can be updated to accept format changes
* Wi-Fi (802.11b) wireless router and required for wireless transfer of audio filer
* Line level (RCA) outputs (connects to your home stereo with supplied cable)
* composite (RCA) video and S-video outputs
* accepts a wired Ethernet LAN connection
* MP3 and WMA compatible
* Dimensions: 11-1/16”W x 2-3/16”H x 8-1/4”D
* Warranty: 1 year

Omnifi DMP1 Features:

* Removable 20-gig hard drive (approx 300 hours of audio)
* Hard drive housing for permanent mounting in your vehicle (mounts vertically or horizontally)
* Dash-mounted (DIN) controller (can be surface-mounted)
* Line level (RCA) outputs (connects to your in-dash receiver via auxiliary inputs or an optional RF modulator)
* SimpleCenter software for organizing and scheduling music downloads
* Upgradeable software can be updated to accept format changes
* MP3 and WMA compatible
* Favorites playlist holds 20 songs
* WiFi (802.11b) wireless router required for wireless transfer of audio files
* Stereo RCA outputs
* Dimensions: 6-1/16”W x 2-1/4”H x 7-11/16”D (hard drive housing); 6-13/16”W x 1-13/16”H x 2-1/8”D (controller/display)
* Warranty: 1 year

*Disclaimer on DMP1 Pricing:Due to an errant price feed from a popular fulfillment distributor, several online retail stores subscribing to their inventory feed exhibit various incorrect price points (sub $200), but they have had no stock nor will they receive stock. Check closely when researching this item for stock levels on stores with sub-$200 pricing on the DMP1. This information is direct from Rockford.

*Disclaimer on Disclaimer on DMP1 Pricing: We don’t like hype at Woot and this comes a little close for comfort, so do your own research, read our community and make your own assessement of this opportunity.

An un-official hack site:
http://members.cox.net/techfire/omnifi/start.html

Also compatability with Microsoft Media Centers explained here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/devices/wmconnect/default.aspx

:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.925boyz.tk/

[size=24:66aa49e858]Hi[/size:66aa49e858]

[b]YES. THANK YOU!. Glad I can finally get this. Woot rocks!
Rockford Fosgate is a good brand, right? For $200, and all that stuff, It seems like a bargain.
Last time I think it took a few hours to sell out.

well, I’m off to buy it.
Thanks!

Get some great Deals,[/b]http://www.dealtaker.com
Get Coupons for hundreds of online stores[url=“http://www.dealtaker.com/forums/coupons.html”][b]http://www.dealtaker.com/forums/coupons.html[/b][/url]

Nice Woot.

Again, lower than anywhere out there. How do you guys do it?

This was good the first time around. I am sure it will sell out again.

www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, coupon codes and freebies Stop by and save some [size=18:67a3d123a1]$$$$[/size:67a3d123a1] Great sales going on now!!!

Sweeet Deal, sadly I can’t afford it.

I’m predicting a sold out !!

Really could use some Z3 speakers!

Me like that idea![/quote]

it is a good idea but i dont think they care all that much. It would take alot of extra work to block certain members and all that.[/quote]

I dont think it would be that difficult. Woot already keeps track of your prior purchases if you go to “got woot?”. Maybe they could even make it incremental. You bought >50 dollars, only 1 BOC, >100, 2 BOCs, or >200$ up to 3 BOCs. I think it would be great and it would promote TRUE wooters over those bastards looking for speakers… (which i did happen to buy, but i bought other stuff too… :lol: ) just my thoughts… 8)

Comments GC? :D[/quote]

I’m posting this again so people will see it. I posted it at the end of the scanner thing… Thoughts anyone?

I wouldn’t know what to do with all this spiffy electronica even if I could afford it.

Did get my Dell speakers the other day though.

Does the woot-stle ball show a surround sound audio card in my future? Let’s hope so.

WOOT ON!

[size=18:38b51f865f]Did anyone actually find a scheme for these?[/size:38b51f865f]

well im one of those people that missed it the first time

but im amazingly cheap, so i cant buy it

www.freegifts4u.cjb.net get a [size=18:f4780c6092]free PC[/size:f4780c6092] like the rest of us here at woot!

unless you dont want a PC… theres always other stuff you can get instead… :stuck_out_tongue:

update: new spotlight offer… make money… lots of money. your gonna like this.

YES… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again?

I got one “from the first show”. It’s cool!

how about fosgate speakers :?: :twisted:

again?

Pete

www.mobilereviews.net

totally off topic, but what the hey:

How’s progress on Woot 2.0?

bah, again :cry:

W :shock: :shock: t has jumped the shark

Deja vu all over again