Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Dear Woot,

I would like another shot at some buckeyballs (see my prior post). I only have a couple more hours here at work and cannot continue to Woot at home. Thanks to the Verizon strike, I have no internet and no TV. It’s like a third world country at my house. :frowning:

Thank you very much,

Happy Wooter.

May I have another monkey please…I grow tired.

I have one of these - absolutely LOVE it! It deals with dog hair and rabbit hay bits effectively, and never loses it’s sucking power… If mine didn’t still work perfectly, I’d be in for one…

Good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Navigator-Upright-Bagless-Cleaner-NV22L/product-reviews/B002IPHBNE/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Wish I could say the same about my wife.

I heard this deal sucks.

Perfect for your shark-infested carpet OR floors. Thanks to its state-of-the-art navigation system, you’ll never again bump into a pesky shark while vacuuming!

Manual

A vacuum? Since when did the demographic of Wooters become housewives?

503 caused double-post. Damn you to hell, 503!!!

I have a shark vacuum and I LOVE it! Not just trying to get you fools to buy this, but they do make rocking vacuums!

I just ordered and received one of these refurb’d
shark liftaway vacuum cleaners from woot a few days ago. My wife and I really like it – it’s light, quiet and really picks up a lot of stuff that our other vacuum left behind.

I recommend it.

I love the pic of her holding it up and the caption is light weight and easy to carry. Photoshop anyone?

Only housewives vacuum?

How sexist of you.

I have this vacuum and paid about $40 more for it at Costco. Great vacuum. Buy one if you need a vacuum.

Mine was acting up too.

is it compatible with my extenze?

I wooted last night until 2am. Went to sleep for 5 hours. Upon arising I see the wootoff is still going. At 8am my doctor’s office called to say my appt. had to be rescheduled. No problem…I’ll just continue to woot until it is time for my sisters to arrive for our once a week lunch together. At 11:30 am sister calls to cancel lunch. No problem…I’ll just keep wooting…finally I might get that boc. At 1:45pm my vet calls to say my cat’s ear meds are in and I should start the doses right away.
I debate. I have so many hours tied up in this wootoff I can smell that boc. But I love my moggie buddy and dash out to the vet and back in less than 50 minutes. During that time the boc came and went! The gods are against me! But I struggle on all afternoon and now into the evening hoping for a second chance. But alas I grow weary, I grow weary. I have even rolled my socks down. I can’t hold out much longer. Woot! Woot! Hear my plea!