Six-Piece Art Sets - 6 Styles

would these be from the same manufacturer as the 3 piece sets that have been offered up? (Stellenbosch?)
Thanks

How thick are the wood frames?

If I had a spare Benjamin, I would get the almond blossom art right NOW! Gorgeous.

Different company.

Wood frames are 2" thick! Hope that helps.

What are the shipping dimensions for this? I would want to put it away for a few months for a gift, but only have so much storage space.

Are there any guidelines/best practices to follow when hanging these? Anyone with experience have a story/humorous anecdote to share?

We just added the hanging instructions to the sale so you can get an idea of what’s ahead.

Who is the maker of these art pieces?

We often can’t give out the manufacturer’s name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry.

I got the Starry Night canvas set last time, and it looks awesome. My method of hanging them was a little ridiculous, but it worked. I laid everything out face down on the floor, put a piece of large butcher paper over it, and marked where the nails should go. I then nailed the paper to the wall, hung the canvas over it to make sure it was in the right place, then took them back down and ripped the paper off the nails. I don’t know if it’s a best practice, but it saved a few (dozen) holes in my wall… I’m usually terrible at this stuff.

I’m kind of underwhelmed by the print quality of the almond blossoms, at least.

I mean, I wasn’t expecting perfect but it really just looks like they took a stock image of it and stretched it until it fit the canvas size, then added a little blur.

In my head I imagine it might be OK on something with a little less detail or, perhaps, a little more defined detail. In the end, the blur combined with Van Gogh’s style just seems to emphasize the artifacts

I feel I might have set my expecations too high, given that the detail for The Iron Octopus I bought in February was really well done. However that might largely be because woot owned the source vector image, and the half-tone style masked any manipulation.

Sorry for the rant, I just feel like had I seen it in person I wouldn’t have bought it.

Completely agree with everything you said. Would not have purchased this if I had seen it in person. It looks like a cheap, blurred image on vinyl.
Since I can’t return, will be looking to resell.