Teeter 800ia Inversion Table

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Teeter 800ia Inversion Table
Price: $189.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, May 30 to Tuesday, May 31) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Teeter 800ia Inversion Table) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Teeter 800ia Inversion Table) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Teeter - Google Shopping 800ia Inversion Table)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/13/2016 - $249.99 - Click To See Discussion (13 comments)

Product Page with 2 Reviews

While this is a new model, many wooters have Teeter Inversion tables. Care to share your experience?

Hmmm. At 6’6", I’m afraid I’ll hit my head on the floor, (Which is the first time I’ve ever uttered that phrase). Not saying it’s a dealbreaker though, I shall add it to my list of shelves, door frames, branches, ceilings, fans, overhead wires, birds, rafters, etc.

Best thing I ever did for my back! Was diagnosed with 2 blown discs in my lower back several years ago and chiropractor with the traction table was just too expensive. Took one of these home and never looked back, pun intended. 10 to 15 minutes once or twice a day at a 45 degree angle did wonders. One of the best things is being able to float from right side up to head down. This mimics the compression and decompression the traction table does. Just a wonderful feeling with minimal shift in weight, like moving part of your arm up and down to control the movement.

One thing, don’t start out trying to go completely upside down at first, work up to it starting at a 30 to 40 degree angle. And as for our 6’6" friend, you don’t have to go completely upside down to benefit from one of these. 45 degrees can work just fine.

Anyone with back issues, get one of these, you won’t be sorry!

Finally, a woot I can really flip over! :slight_smile:

Woot! finally sells torture devices o.o (/s)

Honestly though, this looks scary as heck. I’m reminded of images from Bolton Ramsay’s lair.

Proceed with caution. Inversion tables can also cause problems. I attest from experience.

I bought a previous version of this table. It takes a little doing but once you get it dialed in, it works pretty well. Unfortunately, hanging upside down tended to give me headaches so I had to sell it.

Serious question:

Has anyone here experienced nausea using this type of device when inverting the body beyond the horizontal position?

Can one use this safely alone or do you need someone there with you?

If you are unsure if you would like an inversion table - you can get one from Amazon for about $100 with free shipping. Then spend more $$ if you like it. I got the $100 one and really like it - I use it infrequently but when I do it works great.

I’ve had the Teeter model 950 since 2010 and I love it. It’s great for the back pain I get from sitting too long in front of a computer. The nice thing about the model offered here is the extended release lever, which saves your back from bending over too far to release your feet. IMO, Teeter is the best brand of inversion tables available. Highly recommended!

What model? Can you provide a link to what you bot? TIA.

Most of my pain is from cervical spine disc herniation/wear and tear. Would this be beneficial or would it only address the lumbar region?

I bought one of these for my ex. She took it when she left - so I suppose I can endorse this two ways.

One time I won a woot art contest and they never sent me one of these as a my prize even though it was promised. Do what you will with this knowledge.

Do wish I could find that picture though.

I’m 6’5" 270lb. I’ve never even close to hitting my head fully inverded.

As someone said, start slow and work your way to full inversion, I’m pretty sure all the numbers stated are under the max height and weight. Over engineering and giving smaller numbers is a good thing. :slight_smile:

noooooooooooooo