The Night Shift

congratulations on the print…

but i really really would’ve wanted 52 pickup… :confused:
well another 10$ in my pocket :slight_smile:

This seems like a frat group that likes to stare at women’s chests on the beach.

great shirt im in for 1!!!

I’m with you on that! It’s sooooooooooo damnnnn addictive.

I read that the first time with an extra ‘o’, and a ‘b’ instead of ‘d’. Is there something wrong with me?

Amd everyone finally gets their night shift tshirt…

yay got one!

Please come out with 4X - I beg of you!!! I will buy many shirts if you just offer a larger size!!

funny thing i noticed. A lot of wooters wooting from the midwest region… do farmers or people from some other occupation in the midwest sympathize with this late night-shift theme?

this is a sick print. im in. how long does it usually take for you guys to get your shirts? I ordered one and I live in norman, ok which is like 2 hrs away from dallas, tx and it took over two weeks to get my shirt.

Date Time Description Location
November 14, 2008 3:53 AM Delivered NORMAN,OK
November 14, 2008 3:19 AM Arrival at Unit NORMAN,OK
November 11, 2008 1:00 PM USPS Entry NORMAN, OK
November 9, 2008 8:04 PM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
November 7, 2008 6:06 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
November 5, 2008 12:00 AM USPS Electronically Notified NORMAN,OK
November 4, 2008 9:12 AM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
November 3, 2008 7:59 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
October 30, 2008 2:17 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
October 30, 2008 1:45 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

In college, I lived next door to that frat house. Crazy bunch.

Congrats, rglee! Snapped this one up, will hang it next to the Fat Unicorn after I Shout! out the blood (no, not murder; nosebleed).

This was my favorite of the bunch. Also looking forward to what the editors pick.

Thanks for the kind words and congrats, folks! 52 pickup was pretty darn clever and I’m glad it finished in the fog. Here’s hoping it gets an editor’s choice print.

Regardless, it’s time to put on The Commodores and enjoy my moment!

I got me my shirts! I’m sooo stoked and cannot wait to wear Night Shift–Finally!! It’s such a sweet concept and I love, love, love the design!!! :slight_smile:

smartpost is very slow.

Congrats nice win!

I’m about five hours from DFW, and I get mine within a week to 10 days. The Wisconsin bit is weird, but mine goes to a sortation center in Missouri, so who knows? I would think they would send it somewhere other than Wisconsin…eh, maybe it was misrouted? My last one got “mis-shipped,” but it’s always gotten here eventually.

I also live in Texas, though not as close to Dallas. I think I’ve ordered four or five shirts, and they’ve always taken about five business days to arrive.

Ha, I work at 11:00 pm to 7:00 am in the Mountain time zone so woot is the first thing I check at work, (priorities). I have to buy this shirt…

If anyone has used a DigiPro thing, (the item they are selling on sellout) can you please go there and answer my questions about em. The people over there now, are no help :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks people! :smiley:

nope, you’re perfectly normal… but you could go check with Freud for a second opinion, if you’d like.