M.C. Escher: Space Planner for Hire

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif
*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Got overnight shipping? Don’t forget to post a picture of your shirt when you receive it!

If your shirt is sold out, you can go here to purchase your shirt starting midnight central time on the next day.

Grats TGentry!

Aww, I wanted the other shirt.

Grats on the print!

Congrats on the print.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was wanting some night shift! it’s the only reason i stayed up! :frowning: bummer.

oh no!! i wanted the night shift shirt :frowning:
congrats though!

Sims?

not a Escher M.C

Awesome shirt! Congrats (again!)

i dont get it…someone explain.

Definitely the most deserving winner for the work themed derby. Not really for me but it’s an awesome design.

Congrats Tgentry. :slight_smile:

I wanted that one too, I held out for it.
sigh maybe it will reappear again somehow.

congrats tgentry! i thought this might be the case what with you in the fog so long… Well, great design and good luck for a sell out.

for another week won’t be getting money from me. was hoping for the sun/rainbow one. pity. but a mediocre tgentry design is just as good i guess.

sigh… i wanted the moon. lol nice job on the print

Nice design, would never wear it, but I do like looking at it.

I really like the shirt but I’ve already passed the four digits mark on my credit card bill this month so I’ll have to hold back on this one.

anybody else notice the condition of this shirt?

I have a feeling if I bought this, people would stare at my shirt with the same quizzical look they usually stare at me in the face with. Well, hmmmm. Maybe not a bad idea? :slight_smile:

I don’t dislike it, but I really thought Night Shift had it beat and I was waiting up for that one. :frowning: That’s just another shirt for my “I really wanted it but they didn’t print it” collection. Bummer.

yep :slight_smile: