Ty Caton 2010 Little Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2-Pack
$64.99 (Normally $98.00) 34% off List Price
2010 Little Hill Cabernet Sauvignon

Previous offer:
7/2/12 (Plus)

Mornin’ Cesare! :slight_smile:

'Nuff said.

I know, right?

Now I just have to convince myself that I have enough money and space to buy a set.

Money, can’t help with. Space issues, well, we’ve got some creative sorts around here. :slight_smile:

love their Cab’s

Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

I really wanted to grab some TyTanium, since I finally have my cooler up and running and ready for serious long-term storage, however, this is $30 more for two bottles than it was in December and the same price offered to RLL mid-year. Easy pass for me unfortunately. I like Ty’s wines, I just don’t like Ty’s wine at his prices anymore. Maybe some Racchus Red at a decent price?

The Racchus Red is my favorite woot to date. It still bothers me that I only grabbed one set when it was offered =[

Absolutely fabulous selections from Ty Caton Vineyards.

And all you can ship for $5???

I would be all over that Tytanium deal especially with the holidays coming up. It’s such a beautiful wine.

I have seen him run out of the cab selections too.

What a great week on the woot!

I paid $15 per bottle less for same vintage of tytanium last time. That’s a big bummer.

My credit card just said…“Uh-Oh…”

So…Can you or Ty discuss what has happened to TyTanium and why the reviews on CellarTracker are so depressed compared to what I would expect from his TyTanium? Sorry to be so direct, but I’m going to need some convincing on that one.

Also curious about how the Little Hill compares/constrasts to the other Cab.

I have the Cab in my cellar already so might have to pop a cork on it tonight to see what I think…

Thanks!

Same here…$15 a bottle more for the TyTanium gives one cause to think deeply about buying any. Glad I bought 2 sets last time around. At the old price, I would be all over this…Will have to pass on this one unless the price is adjusted downward by at least $10 a bottle. You listening woot??

Agreed. At the old price I would have been in for at least one, maybe two.

I do doubt the price will be dropped though, as this is a Plus deal, which usually aren’t as good as normal woots to begin with.

Not that it matters or will change, but I would also be in on the Riesling at $15/bottle, but not $20.

I don’t have any experience with this wine in particular, but I would guess the lower CT scores are just because the wine is being consumed far too young. Ty generally releases he wines 2 or 3 years before he probably should, and thus, they get consumed before they are fully integrated. The more recent scores are better, but are also not given with any accompanying notes, so I would take them with a grain of salt.

I think this may be about supply and demand at this point. Because its so nicely aged, it may be heading to the library soon.

HI Vaac, I am not in the know. Will have Ty respond. All good ?'s. Will be interested in the response as well.

Shame on me, but I have never been on CT, nor do I know what it is or have read any reviews. Tytanium over the years has always done well with competitions and ratings. We’ve had several double golds, most recently at the SF Chronicle Tasting, the largest in the world for american wines and the Sunset Magazine Int’l wine Competition. It was also awarded "One of the top 5 wines of the year by Quarterly Review of Wines in their 27th Annual, blind tasting Best of the Best Isssue. This vintage being offered today is a new release and I think it’s going to be the best yet.