Unable to contact support about defective order

I’m unsure of where to actually post this. I reached out to woot support via email because for some reason, the last few days the call back hasn’t worked at all.

I got defective phillips hue light strips, in the box some were already cut. I wanted to get a replacement or a refund. Is there a way to talk to someone instead of hoping that I’ll get an email back from support?

@ThunderThighs is your best bet. She’s awesome.

Thanks! @ThunderThighs , would you be able to assist?

Did you try to go through the support link? I always get an answer within a day - Woot Sign-In

Hi there. I’m checking to see if there’s something going on with phone support. In the meantime, reach out to Woot! Customer Service via the support form…

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

@ThunderThighs - I keep getting the following error when requesting a call back:

" We’re sorry. Your number has been blocked from receiving calls from our call back service."

I’ve tried multiple numbers with the same error. Can you connect me with someone please?

Yes, I’ll reach out to CS. In the meantime, go ahead and use the customer support form.

Thanks, I’ve tried emailing as well via form on Friday with no response as of yet.

So they answered you on Friday 10/30. Check your spam/junk folders. Their replies go to the email address on your Woot! account so make sure that is correct.

If no luck, email them back (support@woot.com) and ask them to use another email address. Give them the other email address as verification of who you are. :slight_smile:

1 Like