Vivitar ViviCam 3545 1.3MP USB Pocket Camera

Welcome to the Vivitar Pocket Camera topic page for this product on Monday, November 22nd. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Vivitar Pocket Camera here…

Don’t Get Caught Without a Camera!
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Never again will you have a “I wish I had a camera with me right now” moment! This tiny digital camera goes anywhere—and captures gorgeous color photos! You get sharp 1.3 mega pixels photos and movie mode for short video clips. It’s USB interface lets you upload your images and video clips to a computer to send to friends or print. Drop this in someone’s Christmas stocking and make the holidays extra sweet!

Features: Size: 4.3" x 1.2" x 1"

1280 x 1024 Resolution

LCD shows battery status, shot count and more

16MB Memory built in

Stores up to 60 images

Records short movie clips

Includes MGI PhotoSuite and PhotoVista software

10-Second Self Timer so you can get in the shot!

Weighs less than 3 oz.

USB interface for easy file transfers

Includes stand to use camera as a webcam

Condition: New, retail box

Are you ready to WOOT?

Hello World

huh

Give me the camera already!

woot laggy tonight

I stayed up for this?

tried

mmmm…megapixels - sixty bucks on froogle

wow today this forum is up quite a bit sooner than the main page

Get them on ebay for $50…on Froogle for $60…SmartBargains for $40…no-one is bidding on them on any sites. So $30 is not bad…I’ll take one in my next BOC.
Do you have any more robosapiens lying around?

Woot! price of $29.99

Only 1.3 MP? Still, I guess it’s a good price. The cheapest (only listing) I could find with froogle has it for $59.99. It looks like this was first released in April of last year.

Just to compare, for almost 7 times the price you could buy the Philips Key Ring Camcorder - and it’s only 2MP.
Here’s the review: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001K58YC/mybestgadgets-20

Wooterrific

first page!!!

woot rocks

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Page 1?

1 one

woot rocks