$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Vivitar 8600 8MP Digital Camera w/6x Optical Zoom

nice!

6x optical zoom

Google Product Search

is this the same vivitar as last time 8|

not bad. anybody had first hand experience with one of these?

I really want these for me. I have been looking for many times now on the woot. These would be perfect for me becuse I can use these at work when I am not with pashent. I have some like these but these is better for when you need quick. I have recomend these to many people. Any who have these like it?

LOve u

Very Nice for the price. Just bought a 10.0 MP olympus for 219. Scoop this up if your lookin for a good camera.

I see they used a cat pic from one of the woot off post. c0o1!

This is a decent deal, but I already have a camera. Unfortunately, I only have one camera, so maybe I should get this so I can take photos of my original camera.

seems like a great price for the specs. any reviews?

kinda new to the whole linux thing.

Anybody know if it will work with ubuntu?

Cool…a disposable digital camera!

Yea Mister Wizard! I loved that show :smiley: I hope Saint Pete likes him as much as I did :slight_smile:

Great Tribute to a great man.

Thanks Woot

last one was a 10.0 MP

I got my woot-ed 10 MP Viviar for only 10 USD more, And it’s unbelievable. So I expect this camera is also at this price a “Woot”.

Friend bought this for over $200. According to him it is what it is…a 200 dollar 8.1 MP camera…takes pix, nothing great.

How many pictures can the camera take on a single charge?

Thanks

Love the product description, and i’ll keep my opinions of the Vivitar brand to myself too.
RIP Mr. WIzard