2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County
2009 Merlot
2008 Syrah, England Crest
NV The Duke
2008 Mohrhardt Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon
2008 Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley
CT Links above

Website

Edit: Previous Offer (May 26, 2013) Helps to add this! Doh!

Nothing has changed. It’s like the Brussels sprouts you shunned at dinner as a kid. We’ll keep putting this on your plate until you finish it.

Doesn’t appear to be different. Should be the exact same set of bottles.

Edit: Oh fine, that’s what I get for not checking to see if Peter responded already! :wink:

I just love woot!

But, but, but … I already bought the last one!!! And it hasn’t arrived yet! :wink:

Luckily, I saw the following commercial, so I know how to defend against Dragons!!!

[youtube=AcsBcWsbnYY][/youtube]

While my BBQ lid isn’t Red, it will work just fine. :tongue:

But dad we finished it last week! To all those who missed out last Sunday afternoon here’s your chance at glory…I mean lots of wine.

now, not wanting to split hairs, but wine: where is my “splitting buddy”

Thirst drove me into the guest bedroom/library/wine storage room, and the bottle I grabbed happens to be a Wellington 2008 Zinfandel, Meeks. Shockingly good with just a pop and pour, so, what the heck. Guess I can always use more Wellingtons. In for one!

So, how much of a crapshoot is shipping to Arizona at this point? Temp hit 108 today.

I’ll be back tomorrow if anyone has any questions.

G’night

This one is going to be hard to pass up! No storage and budget priorities are the cons, Wellington as a daily drinker at ~$13/bottle is the pro. I missed the last one on vacation, but now I’m back and I’ve got an itchy yellow button finger…

We’ll see what tomorrow holds.

and it sold out, didn’t it?

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, “Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings.” His parents were bad parents, and so they said, “We don’t care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don’t make us bothered again!” So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

“Oh no!” Said Derrrick’s mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick’s family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN’T FAKE! If you don’t repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it’ll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

Hrm, now that I’m here I need to decide whether I can actually store this stuff appropriately. Not sure I can. That’s the only thing holding me back. That and I should use the money for more, um, useful things. sigh.

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, “Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings.” His parents were bad parents, and so they said, “We don’t care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don’t make us bothered again!” So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

“Oh no!” Said Derrrick’s mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now becaused his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick’s family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN’T FAKE! If you don’t repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it’ll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

My family has been eaten by the dragon. I do not care.

“More useful things”??? Inconceivable!!!

This is Wellington we are speaking of!!! :wink: