2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County
2011 Merlot, Sonoma Valley
2009 Syrah Englandcrest, Sonoma Valley
2009 Cabernet Sauvignon, Mohrhardt Ridge Vineyard, Sonoma County
The Duke, Sonoma County Red Table Wine
2009 Zinfandel, Meeks Hilltop Ranch, Sonoma Valley
CT links above

Winery website

Mill is back! (Or have we not been watching?) Yum! Wellington!

I definitely don’t have room for this!!! But I want.

Yep I hear you there. Stock up on Peter’s work because when it’s gone…it’s gone.

Great Wellington offer, mill is first to batt . . . Is it 2008 around here?

Mill is always here when I’m here, and I’m flattered.

Stock up? no, wine is for drinking.

I have a drinking problem. I’m not drinking fast enough!

Last wooter to woot: MarkDaSpark

Find someone to help you. It really isn’t all that hard to do. :wink:

Is this the first time for a completed purchase since the AP switch was made?

The proverbial absolute no brainier! I’m in.

^u^!!!..Looks in cellar…:frowning:
I know I’m gunna regret passing on this, but I am fully stocked with very sleepy wines.

Thanks, Peter. Your wine always goes over well, and we’re always treated kindly at the tasting room. I haven’t bought from Woot for ages, but this is an easy exception to make.

Passing this time. Disappointed last time as 3 bottles so far ended up corked. Great value, but spending too much money at once to risk it again

[MOD: As Peter notes below, this is very rare. Great care is taking in shipping your wine. I hope you contacted CS so they could help you.]

The probability of having 3 corked bottles is very low, but we always are receptive to consumer inquiries. We appreciate the feedback and in many instances are able to replace the wine. Can you send me a pm if you remember which wines / vintages were corked?
Thanks,
Peter

In anticipation of the virtually inevitable questions about aging, the Mohrhardt Ridge Cabernet sauvignon has a 25 year track record of drinking beautifully at 10-14 years, often much older. The other five wines are all best consumed over he next three or four years.
I will answer any other questions to the best of my ability tomorrow.

Not Connecticut? That’s weird. I really wanted this selection, too.

Is there any way you could add New Jersey to the shipping list? I would love to give my wife the opportunity to buy me the perfect birthday gift :slight_smile:

You had me at “Wellington mixed red case”.

Edit: OK, who am I kidding? You had me at “Wellington”. “Mixed red case” (@ $12.50/bottle delivered) was just icing on the cake!