Whistle While You Wreck

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif
*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Got overnight shipping? Don’t forget to post a picture of your shirt when you receive it!
If your shirt is sold out, you can go here to purchase your shirt for $15 starting midnight central time on the next day.

Is this just in time for TLP Day? Grats on the print, Jacob

WarholBot! I like. You always make such wonderful art. :smiley:

Not my thing, keepin’ waitin’.

weirdlynice- butnotformoi, congrats2artist

Congrats WB! Nice design. Love it Woot - “dang near killed” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats on another print!

Now I am tempted…

Congrats, Sir Bot. Excellent design.

more assphalt. D:

very unique. nice job!

Seconded. WarholBot’s work is constantly amazing. I don’t understand why his derby work doesn’t get more votes.

I’m not sure if I will be getting this though. I already have a few shirts on the way. I’ll have to sleep on it.

I was kinda waiting to see how many shirts we’d see for Talk Like a Pirate Day… this would end up qualifying. An since that’s on the 19th of Sept… you have time to get this one to wear it.

The derby has always been a mystery to me.

I love this Warholbot! Love the Crest of the Wave on DBH as well. I haven’t used my HM code and I think this has just the right amount of quirky whimsy for me.

Congratulations on the print!

Wow, somehow Jakey bought it ten seconds before it was even for sale.

Same. The really fantastic shirts get passed up…

Gah, I actually like this one… Tempted…

Alright what a cool design, and I can’t pass up another asphalt shirt! :slight_smile:

Y’know, there are a lot of shirt fanatics on this site, but you sir, have an addiction.

I’d get this for my inner pirate but I just have too many asphalts already. Awesome design though.