Wine Line 12 Bottle Stainless Steel Wine Rack

Wine Line 12 Bottle Stainless Steel Wine Rack
$24.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: New
Product: 1 12 Bottle Stainless Steel Wine Vine Wine Rack

$44.50 at Amazon (from a third party)

It’s neat i’ll give it that! Interesting way to display wines…but I’ll waitt o see if anyones used them yet.

The way those bottles are placed they are not maximizing the space, you couldn’t get 12 in like that, and more room for more wine is always better. :slight_smile:

EDIT
I’m referring to the way the bottles are in the picture, they don’t demonstrate it well, OBVIOUSLY I can see there are 12 holes people…

just what I want… a stainless bar, hanging on my wall, to hold wine… NOT

thats why you alternate sides…

Put some tinsel on it, call it a wine tree, and you have a guaranteed warm and slightly fuzzy christmas.

I know…look at the picture again, then look at my comment again.

interesting idea… but no thx.

Can this be retro-fitted to adapt to a large refrigerated wine cooler?..

It will fit 12. I think you should look at it again.

Six on each side… there are 12 holes on each side. ==> You skip a hole for every bottle.

I wonder if it will fit my bottles of stolis?

I wonder if it will hold beer bottles.

/ducks

I think you should look at my comment again…I KNOW it will fit 12, what I’m saying is the way the bottles are in the picture doesn’t demonstrate that well!

Sheesh, can’t you people read…

I’m thinking there might be some ambient temperature disparity from top to bottom, depending on where you mount this rack, no?

Save your money. IKEA has similar for 9 bucks.

Oh… well we all know Woot is cheap. They couldn’t afford the 12 bottles, and had to make due with the six they had (and they’re probably empty).

Hey… those wines look familiar – I’ll send you a box, if you send me the wine…

That picture makes it look like a Carnival Game.

What about magnums? How many maggies can it withstand?