Yokohama

I’ve been to Yokohama and I do not recognize anything in this shirt resembling that city.

i have to jump in with the others, I wish this was chest centered, then I wouldn’t be contemplating a purchase, i would be making one.

Now you’re just getting ALL our hopes up. But can I complain?..not for one second.

Man, am I torn. I like the design but I don’t like its placement — oy oy oy!

OK! If the shirt is still available when I wake up, I’m getting it.

very nice got one

It’s obviously a more futuristic approach to the city. I think the image is pretty easy to see.

I thought it might be a J.Cho shirt! Welcome back, nice to see your designs again!

lol

Bought one without a second thought. Great shirt, and my first Cho design. It’s a little more subtle than the others, which I like.

OK, I just woke up. I’m getting it.

I second that. Cho’s designs are always distinctive. Even without recognizing this design from when he posted it a while back, I would have been able to pick it out as a Cho shirt.

That being said, I wonder if we could have a forum-less derby for one week…or would everyone miss the bickering?

Took one look and said Cho! Welcome back James! Nice work as usual.

Awesome shirt. If you really think bout it the placement helps the shirt. I wouldn’t want it centered it would just look weird.

Stop fidgeting over someones comment on placement unless you really have a prob with the issue.

IN for one
(will look awesome with my silver chain)

I am, I submitted “Bring Back History” the one with the t-rex. Well, my sister did for me.

needs more contrast
and something a bit more obvious
otherwise, I’d buy

Eh, somewhat neatl design, but Woot is making all my fun money budget go poof too quickly and semi-cool shirts have to make way for other things (like guitar hero 3). Have to wait for the ones that I know that I can’t possibly live without…
Hopes are up for tomorrows shirt.

Unless of course some one at woot dropped the ball on realizing what shirt number it is and is like “Ohhhhh crude guys, we are about to miss the boat big time.”

Fair enough. But - it’s 101 if you count Dead Heat and Launch. I look forward to tomorrow…

Best part of this shirt: when people ask me what it is, I tell them Yokohama. When they ask why I’m wearing a shirt with Yokohama on it, I can tell them that I’m actually Godzilla, and that my radioactivity is allowing them to see the contents of my last meal sitting in my stomach, which happened to be a big ol’ city XD win-win, love the shirt.

I was born in Japan and lived in Atsugi for 10 years, lulz what now Nippon ftw

Perhaps…perhaps…dare I hope?..

A Bag of Shirts!?

2nd chance sales begin the day after originally offered, for an extra $5. Available shirts are from current and prior week, plus the 15 highest sellers of the remainders.
Also see Day of Reckoning FAQ, and Wikipedia w00t.shirts (last updated on Oct 15)

Current Week:
4127 = Yokohama
4122 = For The Birds
4119 = Wave Function
4115 = Wagoneer
4114 = Sugar BSOD (Derby 14 Third Place)
4113 = The Cake is a Liar (Derby 14 Runner-Up)
Prior Week:
4107 = Say No To Scurvy (Derby 14 Winner)
4103 = ApeLad
4098 = Circumlocution
4094 = Camisa de los Muertos
4093 = Sucka
4091 = Late Halloween Night (Derby 13 Third Place)
4090 = Candy Corn Cannibalism (Derby 13 Runner-Up)
RSVP --Reckoning Survivor Very Purchaseable:
01 Cool Breeze (Derby 7 Winner)
02 Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!
03 Zombie Season (Derby 6 Winner)
04 Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind (Derby 12 Winner)
05 Pumpkin and Ghost (Derby 13 Winner)
06 GI Metro
07 Decomposition (Derby 7 Third Place)
08 Chicago Skyline (Derby 10 Runner-up)
09 Dramatic Jackalope (Derby 11 Winner)
10 Pirate Penguin (Derby 8 Winner)
11 Nobody’s Perfect
12 Urban Meltdown (Derby 10 Winner)
13 Uh-Oh
14 Capture of the Puffaluffs (Derby 11 Runner-up)
15 BreakfasTopo (Derby 4 Winner)
SPECIAL EXEMPTION - available until further notice:
shirt.w00t! Launch

RIP – Reckoned Into Perpetuity:
Autumn Breeze (Derby 9 Third Place) – Backyard Brawl – Follow The Leader (Derby 12 Runner-Up) – Die or Treat – Unatomy – Ghosts – Sun Decay (Derby 12 Third Place) – Fire Swallower – Hot Wings – Avocado Man – Escape of the Puffaluffs (Derby 11 Third Place) – Four Out Of Five Monsters Agree – Vaejovis Spinigeris – Sk8scape – Sore Thumbs – Go Rock Beat Paper*(Derby 6 Third Place)* – Concrete Cityscape (Derby 10 Third Place) – Thumb War – Man-Boy – Bird-Powered Robot – Lady of Spain, Matadore You – The Rustic – Chimpanzee Robusto – Sea Chimp – Suicidal Maple Leaf (Derby 9 Winner) – RTFO – Summer To Fall (Derby 9 Runner-up) – Oh Well – Panda Polo (Derby 6 Runner-up) – Bushidō (Derby 8 Runner-up) – Pencildelic – More Skulls – Stop Digital Piracy (Derby 8 Third Place) – Perched Among Blossoms – Brain Freeze – Bats! – Jellyfishalicious (Derby 5 Winner) – Mental Notes (Derby 7 Runner-up) – Loved By The Sea – Sewer Monster – Deer By Numbers – L’Homme à L’Intérieur du Chat --Snake Bouquet – Skatetown – Reality Isn’t For Everyone (Derby 3 Winner) – The Organic Light Beam (Derby 5 Runner-up) – Son of Kabuki – Sunset Tree (Derby 5 Third Place) – Day Off – Ka-Boom – Green Space – Stereo From Above – Unhappy Meeting (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Rat Rod – Duct Tape Man – See-Sawlitude --Threat Level: Doctorow – Snowmen In Heat (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Driving To Work – If You Want To Destroy My Chainmail – Pirate Trip – Hello Squidbucket! – Nerdy Laundry – American Samurai – Cube One (Derby 1 Winner) – Too Hungry – Scales & Bubbles – Sci-Fi Weenie Roast – Robot Service – The Must-See Comedy Shirt of the Summer – Word Problem – This Here’s My Unicorn-Huntin’ Gun