http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

This is the link you click to buy this shirt after March 10th

It’s weird to only see one shirt now.

Samurai Jack, eat your heart out

condition: Assembly Required
product(s): 1 Asphalt Woot Tee (4916)
Size: WS, WM, WL, WXL, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X

ROFLMAO oh hilarious! I see every action figure collector snagging one of these!

Gray kinda takes away from it.

i’m gonna say no. my 9 yo nephew would probably dig it though.

Would be cool if it came with the robot.

CURSE YOU SHIRT.WOOT! i finally stay up all hours of the night hoping beyond hope that i will have a chance to get two shirts for the price of one and this is how you repay me…tsk tsk shirt.woot. tsk tsk.

cool shirt though. just not my style

Had a total robotomy over these–in for three.
Robotastic woot woot woot.

I’m new to the site so I wouldn’t know…
But I thought the two shirts would only happen on friday,sat or sunday…aren’t they because of the derbies?

Yes, and only in the event of a tie, which has happened thrice.

Is woot doing oversized prints now? This one looks way bigger than 16x20.

I’m in for 1 for the 8 year old. I wouldn’t wear it…but it will make a great B-day gift along with some cool Wii swag… damn kid is spoiled.

CK

Great great great shirt. Reminds me of my G.I. Joe and all of his attachments when I was younger.

I believe lolalina means cheaper than the $15 apiece as currently sold, not cheaper than the first day 2/$10.

This is an interesting design. I’ll need to see how the kids feel about this one before deciding whether or not to purchase. We have so many asphalt tees already, but this one does seem much brighter.

Anyone ever order a women’s XXS? I’m trying to decide if this will be too big for my 6 year old son. He is pretty tiny, 40 pounds. Any advice? Also, would it be too long? He wears a boys size 6 shirt, now.

I got a XS of my nessie shirt for my nephew who’s 4 yrs old. It’ll be a tiny bit long for him but he can wear it as a night shirt for a while. The sleeves will be short enough. It helps that the shirt is tapered at the woman’s waist. It eliminates the mass of fabric.

Very cool shirt! I’d buy two if it came in other colors!

Wow, that’s an absolutely hideous design. It just looks far too busy and, well, odd.

Not for me.