Derby #33 Cyberpub: We've got it

Great! This week we get to insult both the artwork and peoples taste in music! This should be fun!!! :wink:

Too many. But maybe one of them will actually be good! ^^

oh god, my tastes in music are all over the place. You are equally likely to find jack johnson, turkish pop, korn, cherish the ladies or the canadian brass in my cd player.

Did Hotcha and her beau disappear from all the threads?
I just realized I donā€™t recall reading/seeing any of their entries lately.

Just for you Iā€™ll do a ā€œpurple rainā€ shirt. :tongue:

Two songs have popped into my head:

ā€œSunglasses at nightā€ by Corey Hart - would be great for a pucker - in fact the blinged out pucker might already be good to go. :slight_smile:

ā€œTears in Heavenā€ by Eric Clapton

Now to get them to pop OUT of my headā€¦

cool. I actually wouldnā€™t hate more robots, I just predict that it is used as an excuse to make more robots. Iā€™m now going to make a robot.

ā€œI Touch Myselfā€ by Divinyls

Iā€™m now listening to fatboy slimā€¦ ā€œif this donā€™t make your booty move your booty must be dead!ā€

edit* I shall now use this as an excuse to make a pirate shirtā€¦ :wink:

How about puns?

for example: resubmit Zombie Chinchilla with another color (some blood-red lips and tiny brainy chunks). Inspired by ā€œTrue Colorsā€ by Cindy Lauper (ā€œIā€™ll see your two colors shining throughā€)

Shhhā€¦ donā€™t tell anyone, but I am doing Banana Pancakes from Jackā€¦ :wink:

Tickets for my boy Jack go on sale Saturday!!!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

:slight_smile:

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

I wonder if more than 10 people (on woot) have heard of transglobal underground?

ya know spryte, this weeks pub should have been called ā€œWeā€™ve got it! Yeah baby weā€™ve got itā€

I have already sketched one of his songs, I wonā€™t say which, but not banana pancakes.

Wowā€¦ what a reaction of banana pancakes! Cool! hope my monkey comes out good. The concept is a monkey with a bib and knife/fork and tongue hanging out behind a stack of pancakes with an unpeeled banana jammed into the center. Wait for tomorrow to see it for realā€¦

Ahahaha, thatā€™s what I thought of when I read the titleā€¦still donā€™t get the other reference.

what, the computer game dialog?

Thanks, spryteā€¦ now Iā€™m finding myself listening to Liz in my office. God I miss herā€¦ saw her here twice in like three months, now sheā€™s hidingā€¦