Dyson DC18 Slim All-Floor Vacuum

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Dyson DC18 Slim All-Floor Vacuum, for $279.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Dyson DC18 Slim All-Floor Vacuum

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Dyson DC18 Slim All-Floor Vacuum
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Dyson DC18 Slim All-Floor Vacuum
$279.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product: 1 Dyson DC18 Slim All-Floor Vacuum

They seem to have alot of these Dyson refurbs. They must really suck

blah…the slim isnt near as good as the others, and its a pain to use…I love dyson but this vacuum I HATE…ohh well off to bed

Must be clean air day on Woot today, this has good Hepa filtering and sellout.woot.com has and air filter.

More than the other Dyson’s listed prior on Woot ($219)

$398.00 at Amazon.

I almost brought one cause woot made me laugh out loud with the description. The Slim Shady is from around here.

If it isn’t a Dyson ball, it isn’t worth it.

isnt that the idea?

There seem to be more Dyson refurbs than any other product, ever…

In all seriousness - what’s the deal?

I bought the yellow D back in March for 199 on Woot and the thing is part of the family now. It makes vacuuming fun and easy!

a brand new dyson has a 5 year warranty…

i think its worth buying new personally.

I just got a Dyson this week. Thankfully, I didn’t pay this much for it, but if I hadn’t gotten the one I got, I’d be all over this. You’ll be amazed how much dirt it will pull out of your carpet. These vacuums are light, easy to maneuver, and a whole lot quieter than most vacuums out there. Only drawback is that they don’t fit well under furniture. I can live with that. Wish I had bought one years ago.

With all the Roombas and Dysons, I’m guessing the werehouse floor at Woot is so clean you could eat off of it.

My friend has this model and it truly s-u-c-k-s. Not Vacuums. It works, but it leaves a trail - he goes over the floor once with his wifes Kirby and it’s clean. Takes 3-4 passes with the Dyson. (yes he is whipped)

is this vacuum any good? considering to buy it

I bought the DC14 here about a year ago and never had any problems with it.

I have a full-sized dyson and love it, but I’m not a fan of the slims. Plus, you can get a new one on clearance at Target this week for about a hundred more and get the five year warranty.

froogle and pricegrabber