Face Masks, Pack of 50

Face Masks, Pack of 50

5/8 Update
5/13 Update

PRICE DROP… Again!

Hey all. We were able to wrangle a better price so we’re sharing the savings with you.

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

6 Likes

Damn I bought these 2 weeks ago from amazon for $16.99. Damn woot is price gouging.

18 Likes

I don’t think the Texas Attorney General would appreciate the price gouging. Aren’t y’all still headquartered in Texas?

13 Likes

not for medical use, not proven to reduce the transmission of disease, and yet here they are, for sale, and for what exactly?

11 Likes

I dont think mine have a metal clasp, but these are disposable masks that should be worn over a real n95 mask. Really shouldnt be that much. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

To make Woot money and the Karens happy

12 Likes

These are not for use by medical professionals. They are fine for going to the supermarket.

13 Likes

hahahahahhahahh.
shit is so ridiculous now.

get an old tube sock, pock a hole on each end…
get a large rubber band put it thru the holes and then tie a knot on each end .

and then wrap it around your head area from where you breath from.

same same. lol

5 Likes

China, nope. From now on, I want a “Made in USA” filter on Woot and the Mother Ship.

36 Likes

SCAM! $50 for face masks that don’t do anything!!! Woot! Take it down!

8 Likes

You’ll get maybe 5 items. If that.

And didn’t your stable genius repeatedly claim coronavirus is a hoax? Now you turn around and blame China?

17 Likes

Besides the jacked up price, why is the limit 3??? Are you encouraging hoarding??

3 Likes

Gotta create the urgency/rush, having a limit helps.

3 Likes

Bought a box for my parents who are in there 70s.

4 Likes

these idiots at woot selling fake ppe gear and dangerous uvc wands… good thing people arent reporting them to ftc all morning.

oh wait, i did twice. good luck woot. i hope your leadership spend some time in jail over this.

9 Likes

So you’re saying that these would NOT be effective for protection during home projects?

2 Likes

A lot of misinformation going around.

These do seem a bit over priced as there are a few cheaper, seemingly identical option on Amazon.

On the other hand, these would work better and be more comfortable than a sock stretched across your face. Much like vaccines, these work best if everyone is participating. To borrow an analogy from a friend, if you’re wearing pants but the other person isn’t, you might get peed on. If they have pants on, you likely won’t get peed on. If you both have pants on, you’re pretty much assured not to get peed on. Wear your mask and don’t spread pee around.

28 Likes

28 Likes

I got 2 boxes of these from Wyze at $29.99 each and thought even they were price-gouging! But at this point I think people are just happy to find some available for immediate shipping.

5 Likes

Welcome to the wonder Woot World of Price Gouging. The stupid Mortimer jokes were already driving me away, but turning into _____ and charging people 3 times the price for something useless because they can get it, is a real a$$ hat move. Bye woot. Keep your refurbished crap.

5 Likes