Gamo Varmint Stalker Deluxe Air Rifle

Varmint, now I’m a gonna blast ya! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ah hates thet rabbit!

To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit. They’re just like the Viet Cong. Varmint Cong.

Man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it.

Ooh, if I just wasn’t a lady, WHAT wouldn’t I tell that varmint.

Where’s the strongbox, you ____in’ varmint, you?

I’m the Oklahoma kid, ya ____in’ varmint!

I’m not a big-game hunter. I’ve made that very clear. I’ve always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will. I began when I was 15 or so and I have hunted those kinds of varmints since then. More than two times.

Scruffy, do you have any varmint grease?

That ought to about do it.

I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they’re not much bigger than two meters.

YES. This rifle will blow snakes in half! (depending on the size)

It shoots a 10g pellet at 1200fps - Newton’s 3rd law.

Using f-ma, that would be equivalent to about 3.7 newtons pushing back at you.

Now I want some fig newtons…snack time!

jersey IS the best state. love the NJ props.

Tell that to Lewis & Clark. They used air rifles to take down buffalo.

WITH THIS GUY?!

Sweet. Look out snakes!

Glad you cut it off there,thanks

Ditto. I’m pretty sure you can’t claim a “collection” until you pass 5 each of pistol, rifle, shotgun here. NH was similarly lenient on purchasing, but much less rigid on who counted as an “enthusiast”.

Just ordered this for my dad who is battling Garden theifs with a POS pellet rifle. Does this one come with a lazer pointer as well like posts above are stating because I dont see it listed in the description.

I dunno if it’s the case with this design, but some piston-type air rifles have a pretty distinct recoil even if they’re not firing a pellet, just from the sudden movement of the piston.

Add one of these trigger kits to make it even more accurate. I’ve got one on my Gamo whisper and it’ll improve the gun by 10fold.

speaking of… today is the anniversary of Newton’s Principia being published. (July 5, 1687)

I’m with you. There are counties in California that prohibit air rifles. I’m not in one, but my ZIP code is in the prohibited zone.

They are in Texas after all where this sort of conversational style is very prevalent as well as the use of Ya’ll and OOOOOOWEEEEEE!!

Most of the writers are from the St. Louis area and now reside in Seattle. We do not have any native Texan writers that I know of. Sad, ain’t it?

Still trying to figure out why zip code 142xx is on the outs with the Woot Police. I have found no ordinance or law excluding pellet guns in Cheektowaga/Buffalo, NY. Never had any issue buying a shotgun or ammo from the local Dicks either. EEE-Hahhhh…Shoot 'em up!

Not all of them are. I’ve lived in 11530, 11001, and 11010. All of which are seemingly against the shipping policy for some reason, and none of which are in NYC. There are no restrictions on shipping airguns to nassau or suffolk county NY; I have done it for years, and looked into local ordinances/laws.

See latter half of my reply as well.