GIVEAWAY! Enter to Win! Ends Friday 8/9 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

Juno has a special surprise for this week’s giveaway! We’re giving away a 40" TCL TV for our Back-to-School week sales later this week! Juno is SO [not] excited about going back to school as you can see:

TV%20Give-AWAY_01

There will be ONE (1) winner this week who will receive:

(1) TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV (2019) in brand-spankin’ new condition. Note that this will ship to you directly from Amazon in an identifying box.

SL1500

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Juno, don’t look so sad, _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 8/9 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Juno:

Here’s a glimpse into the glam life of a Woot doggy model. Juno is pretty used to this but it’s not her favorite thing to do. That would be getting snackie bones.

This time, we did the shoot in our Woot Photo Studio so we could inlay her photo into the TV. Juno’s owner let me take her to the studio and Mr. D, our photographer, did the honors. He put down one of our ugly office carpet squares so she would be comfy and not have a cold butt.

Oh, these long waits between the flashies. This table reminds me of Mr Vet.
DMP_WOOT_MAY_201915956%20(1)

I see the door but I’m a long way off the floor (Doing calculations) Nope, too high.
7d0085e8-4e35-4be6-9b48-9f3972f4e93c

Can you look cute for us?
Of course. Silly Ms. TT. That’s how I get so many snackies.
fa4fda5a-3546-41a5-9084-b366ed913ced

How many more?
A few more still.
dad15f8f-919c-4449-9cfd-dd2f4dfc69af

*Mr D? How many is a few?
10c54e97-ea34-4057-98a8-d5a9f6b64726

Uhm, well… more than two. Hey, let’s puff up your back pack some.
Now look over here. See the ahem, uh snackie in my hand.
I don’t believe you. You’re crushing my trust.
Fine, here’s a bit of snackie.
97684404-cbf6-4c32-9dfe-98f88fb16117

Ms TT, I think some snackie is stuck where my toof used to be.
Yep, I see it. Better?
Yes, thank you
756d0ddf-3901-4bf9-8110-00d9f0c7d11e

Ok, Juno. The school bus is coming and it’s your first day back at school. Show me some feeling.
THAT’S IT! Juno, you’re fantastic.
Thank you, Mr D.
2dc2c56b-d87f-47b4-b26c-241e175dc6ea

So we’re done now?
Well, we’d love some shots of those cute jeans of yours.
*What the Frosty Cheerios?!?!?!"
2988f8e8-7103-4e7d-a47e-2cbadf852d3e

Just a couple.
Sigh
45c944c8-b734-4f54-a72d-e42db5fbb03e

Ok, we’re done. Thank you, Juno. Juno? Uhm. Bye.
183754c4-b7b4-492b-8afe-62612e47000c

6 Likes

Now I wonder what Juno’s favorite subject is…

Juno, don’t look so sad, I know it’s over

Juno, don’t look so sad, at least you don’t have to spend your days in a soul-crushing cubicle.

1 Like

Juno is the smartest pup in her class!

How Juno I need a new TV?

Juno, don’t look so sad, hot dogs aren’t made from real dogs

Juno, don’t look so sad, school is cool!

Juno, don’t look so sad, your classmates will be envious of those rocking jeans you are wearing!

Juno Jeans … it’s what all the kids are wearing

Juno, don’t look so sad. We all want a BOC too

I would have liked school better if I’d had a classmate like Juno.

Juno, don’t look so sad…

Juno don’t look so sad you can come live with me…

No TV, Juno,
Until homework is finished!
Life is so unfair.

1 Like

Juno, don’t look so sad, they could have dressed you in an oversized bun costume!

JUNO! Win me that nice TV set! Woo Hooo!

school is where all your doggy friends are!

No Purchase Required to Enter

Juno, don’t look so sad, you will never uses Physics 101 ever again.