2009 Zinfandel, Russian River Valley
2011 RandyZin Zinfandel, Sonoma County
2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Dry Creek Valley, Buchignani Vineyard
2010 Sonoma Harvest Red Wine, Sonoma County
CT links above

Winery website

First sucker:loveladyelectric
Last wooter to woot:loveladyelectric

I’m a fan of the pinot noir and Randy’s lighter style. At under $15/bottle this is great.

EDIT: Mods, I’m a dude.
EDIT EDIT (MOD): Okay, sorry (changed):wink:

Hello fellow wooters!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out our offer. It’s been years since I offered a mixed case at this smokin’ deal. These wines were discussing are mostly new releases and are all quite tasty. Let me know if any of you have q’s about our unique style or specific wines. You do not want to miss out on this mixed box o vino de backyard. Cheers!
Randy

Randy, great to see you back here, and great to see you in the tasting room last weekend too! Thanks again for inviting us out to the back patio for some older vintages and for letting molarchae have a few more bottles of the 08 Late Harvest Zin. If I hadn’t got more than a case last weekend I’d be in for this, of course. I’m tempted just for the 2010 Cab, actually. Didn’t see that on the list last week, and it would make nice companions for the 2009/2011/2012 I’ve got!

Get a case…you’ll like it. Or, in the words of tytiger58, you have the palate of a yak!

So join or create a WW Gathering!

Randy makes great wine. Got in on the last mixed case a few years ago and loved just about every one.

His wines are definitely made in a lighter style. No jammy, overbearing fruit.

Although primarily a Zinfandel-guy, his Pinots are some of the best I’ve had on Woot.(Although I must admit, it is not my favorite varietal)

They are excellent food wines.

I’m totally stocked up, this is a bummer. These sound excellent.

Watch your mouth my Canadian friend. Some of us Yak’s love fine wine! Look it up, it’s in Wikipedia.

Ha! Well if the shoe fits…and yes I am very interested in these. Especially with all the hype from our resident canuck :slight_smile:

Very disappointed that Woot/Amazon is no longer shipping to Tennessee. I would love to get my hands on this case at that price!

Well, there are two of each. We could cut the case in half…

Love the RandyZin! Still no shipping to Georgia but I just identified a wootlegger in Florida. I’m looking forward to sipping and savoring.

Wooters! For those states that woot can’t ship to, please contact the winery direct for other shipping possibilities!

Cheers,

Randy

Call the winery direct! 707-573-8711

Thanks Randy! It’s been ordered!

HI Randy,

You used to post some great tasting notes on Youtube. Do you still do this?

I searched but couldnt find any.

Thanks.

Randy,

Will we ever see another Sparkling Zin?

Hint.

Went and looked through my cellar and found I’ve got some number of Randy’s creations, and those I’ve already tried got good marks.

Therefore, more!

What a great deal. Randy makes some great wines. My sister (Christie) has known him for years. She took my parents by the tasting room for a visit a day or so after Christmas this year. Randy was a great host as always. My whole family bought that day, cases for my sister (local to Cali) as well as my parents and myself via phone!

The dry Gewürztraminer is an amazing summer wine, dry and crisp, no sweetness at all. Randy really shines with his Zins and Pinot. I’ve had many vintages of the Randy Zin and they all have delivered.

Highly recommend you buy, I’m in for a case. They can cellar nicely next to my other Harvest Moon purchases!