Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wootawootawoota wooters.us

Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player [Refurbished] - $29.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player w/FM tuner, 1.9” LCD & micro SDHC slot

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player w/FM tuner, 1.9" LCD & micro SDHC slot

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

can you save songs from the FM tuner onto the MP3 player?

I have had many sansas in the past two years (usually the e250). And from what I can tell, they are pretty solid. They usually have FM tuners, they cheap, so you don’t feel like you have to be overprotective with them, and they have good sound quality.

I might add, they they are all (the ones I have used/owned) compatible with mac, but not in the same way as, say, an iPod. You must put it into usb disk mode, plug it in, copy mp3’s to the mounted disk, and eject. It really isn’t as seamless as iTunes sync. But it still is relatively simple.

I have never tried their windows software, so I have nothing to say in regards to that.

here’s the product website

and user manuals

in english

y en español

I wish I got one of these in my Bag of Crap! But I really loved the watch! Thanks woot!

here is a Youtube review of the 2 gig version.

Buying a Sansa, in any form, is practically an unwritten bylaw of woot. Go in for three and you will be part of the club. (Yes, there is a secret handshake, but you have to buy the Sansa first.)

I already have too many mp3 players. But this is the Fuze, for less than what most sites charge for the clip. Woot, why must you tempt me so?

Yes

Froogled.

…to go with the earbuds you just bought…

What’s the lifespan of a refurbed Sansa? I’m thinking of actually buying this one, but I don’t want to if it’s gonna die in a year.

I have two of these. They are my favorite little MP3 players, and my companion on many a flight and drive.

Unlike many players they actually do audio books more or less right, starting from the point they were last stopped.

The battery life has not been quite as good as the 24 hours claimed, but still better than most players I have had.

Tempted to stock up with another, against the day when mine die…

New one for sale via deals.woot…same price.

Can anybody tell me what kind of cord I should buy to hook up the sansa to an LCDTV?

Oh, here’s a ton of good reviews on Amazon

Got one of these (2GB, version 1) on a previous woot, and I am totally in love. I roll with Rockbox, which I totally recommend.

Also, accessories for the Fuze, such as hard cases, rubber cases, car chargers, screen protectors, etc., are all dirt cheap around the interwebs.

Some people complain about the smallish screen. I just caught up on Castle, Fringe and Lie to Me on mine with no eye strain! If it’s too small just hold it closer to your head.

If you like to listen to music/radio the Fuze will not disappoint.

The one thing I don’t like is that videos have to be converted to some sort of secret sansa format. Other than that, I’ve been pleased with it. I traded up from the Sansa Clip.