Stanley 75-Piece Mechanics Tool Set

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

Stanley 75-Piece Mechanics Tool Set**
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Stanley 75-Piece Mechanics T**ool Set 85-595G

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

my dad needs this, althoug he already bought it!

linkage?.. ok… here’s all the comparison shopping links… i got a big wedding to attend in about 17 hours… so i’ll leave now to start getting ready… stupid tools… nice woot though… i guess.

But…But… I don’t know what tools is?

Woot is always the best place to buy cool stuff. Seems like a quality item. Count me in for one.

ITs just too much for me to carry

It’s back again. Bring on the craftsman debate :slight_smile:

After last time I think I’m gonna grab one for my lady.

So this is basically the 65 piece socket set previously offered, with some wrenches thrown in this time, right?

Emmmm…Got this for $17 at Home Depot last week. No Woot.

Thats what Jiffy Lube is for!

this looks good, is it?
anyone buy it before when it was offered?

I bought this set recently. It is a really good set of tools, and this is a way better price than I bought if for!

First sucker: Iffrat :-o

my dad needs this, but he already has it!

Ummm, its called Harbor Freight and it will cost you a lot less

Sockets? It’s all ball bearings these days.

actually a good deal for this price and stanley tols carry an unconditional warrantee. I’d bite if I didn’t already have tools to spare.

I guess it’s “Socketome Time”… Who remembers?

nice if you like/trust Stanley. I’m a Craftsman man myself. Though, it is a great price for “around the house/car” tasks. Hmm, I’m actually a bit iffy on this guy.