The Ultimate Tea Experience

$39.99 The Ultimate Tea Experience

i had hoped i’d NEVER see this one again. maybe they can put it in a wine woot off!

“no one has a party like my Nana’s tea party”

Where’s Cartman?

Woooooooot Offfffffffffffff Killerrrrrrrrrrrrr

When the woot refreshed the first thing that came to mine was, "What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…is that…

In for 1. Even without the tea this is a great deal.

woot the flock!?

LOL!!

Great little set, and you can split up the tea as little gifts for the Holidays!

I agree.

I hear tea is good with taters.

Here we are. Tea’s on.

But I don’t want no tea. It gives me a headache.

I had my ultimate tea experience in the 60s!

Bought this for the wife and she loved it. So, bought a second set for a back up and now buying again as a gift to her friend who also loved it when she came for tea.

I drink my jasmine green iced a lot.

Lipton is better.

This is a great tea set. The pot is stovetop safe, and each of the tea blossoms is reusable 3 to 4 times. Just the tea itself costs over 70 dollars if you buy straight from the vendor, and the pot and containers are 50 or more. We have a set of our own and have given one as a gift. The only caveat is that the clear containers are actually not good for storing the tea, sunlight is bad for teas.

Great. Woot has gone from being a vacuum cleaner salesman to being a specialty grocer.

Picked two of them up last time this was on woot. Wife loves the jasmine tea, so much so I ordered her more just a few days ago. CURSE YOU BAD TIMING!

Edit: The second woot was a gift.

Maybe, but don’t pick the teapot up. There is no barrier from the glass to the handle…
Ouch!