TLC Chardonnay Six - Pack

TLC Chardonnay Six - Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: White
Product: 6 2008 TLC Chardonnay
CT link above

I was just about to open one of the TLC cab-shiraz from the six pack I got in the mail. Such a good price, I may have to get some white wine to match.

Why won’t this ship to Kansas I bought wine from WineWoot before?..

How much oak in these and what % malolactic fermentation?

Long Beach Grand Cru 2009 Awards gave this wine a silver medal.

Every deal is different, with it’s own list of places that they’ll ship to. There’s an entry in the FAQ IIRC.

I would also like to know about the malolactic fermentation. Hoping this doesn’t have too much of that buttery taste so many cheap Chardonnays tend to have.

Got the Cab-Shiraz offer last time… Cracked a bottle tonight… May be one I’ve gotta contact woot about, cause its corked… I’ll try another one soon. May deter me from this offer… Hmmmm… I’ll wait for reviews.

Do I need a corkscrew to drink this?

Does any corkscrew do the job?

Thanks in advance!

And I’m a bit confused… Is Calcareous Vineyards in Australia? Cause Pasa Roables, CA, is definitely not… And in the description on the forum page, it sure makes it sound like THATS where the grapes are from…

Dear Confused in Connecticut, the following comes from Woot’s description…

2008 TLC Chardonnay:

* pH: 3.14
* Blend: 100% Chardonnay
* Released: February 15, 2009
* Residual Sugar: 3g/ltr
* **Origin: Limestone Coast, Australia**

I mean, come on, what’s better than a good Chardonnay from Australia’s Limestone Coast, right? This here’s got apple blossom flavors, a taste of tangerine skin. Cantaloupe. Intense flavors. Bright mineral notes. That’s from the limestone, see. You know what they say: “Let the soil speak.”

In for 2.

the list is the same every deal unless the state has recently changed it’s laws !
in regards to alcohol

it can happen but I haven’t seen it happen since I started following wine Woot
Sadly PA is a negative State

Er, no it’s not. Every state has different licensing laws for out of state wineries. Some wineries have licenses in a given state while others don’t. Connecticut, for instance, flits on and off regularly.

go check your list are you sure it was wine ?

I’m out of town and haven’t had a chance to open a bottle yet, but I got my six-pack before leaving and if I remember correctly, the bottles are screw-tops, so it’d be quite a feat for a bottle to be corked. Of course, it could have any number of other faults.

The significant other (stuck at home studying for her finals) cracked a bottle the other night and said it was decent but nothing spectacular. You probably just got a bad bottle. Luckily, you’ve got five more!

wish they would in PA

Unless by “corkscrew” you mean an eccentric companion or two with whom to share, nope - the bottles are screw-tops (you can see it in the picture). All you need is a working radioulnar joint. :slight_smile:

I am wondering this same thing. Only going for unoaked Chards.