UPDATE: Women's Fitted Fit Tees on Shirt.Woot!

Hi there, Shirt Fam – In response to your feedback about our women’s fitted shirts and how they are small (even for fitted shirts), we have worked with our supplier to introduce a better-fitting option! The “fitted” women’s shirts are still extra soft and light, but now come in a larger, more comfortable fit. Please see the updated size chart for the specific measurements.

For visual reference:

9 Likes

Oh thank you!! I hated to have to order men’s shirt to get a decent fit.

1 Like

And apparently almost 3 inches shorter for the equivalent width. That sucks, I hate short t-shirts.

5 Likes

Yay! Now can you guys go back to large or old style of tote bags?! These medium ones are way too small.

2 Likes

Are the men’s fitted shirts also super soft and stretchy like the women’s fitted shirts? And how are they fitted? Like Women’s fitted are bigger at the bottom. You used to have some explanations but I cannot find any!

The new women’s fitted shirts are too short. Almost 3” shorter than the former shirts with the same width. I don’t mind that you wanted bigger shirts but why so short? Therefore I will buy men’s shirts for the length if anyone will tell me about the fitted material & fit!

1 Like

Hi, there @tiggertc! Yes, the men’s fitted are super soft and stretchy like the women’s fitted shirts. They’re fitted in terms of how they fit around the shoulders (slightly narrower) and in the arms (smaller armhole to show off the guns). The men’s do not have the slight flare-out at the bottom like the women’s cut of shirt. I personally like the fitted shirts better because they are softer and more comfortable (I have no guns to show off, but they fit nicely). If I had one thing I didn’t like, it would be that the neck is slightly larger than I like.

Would you be willing to share a photo of the 3" length difference? Below is a comparison of the old and new size measurements; I’d like to talk to the supplier if we have a discrepancy.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info.

On the old women’s fitted I purchased the XL, it fit me perfect, it was 18.75” wide x 28” long. New equivalent women’s fitted is a Small at 18.5” wide but only 25.25” long, 2.75” shorter. :slightly_frowning_face: The classic shirts were always shorter.

I was going to try the men’s fitted small, it is 28” long and slightly less wide but thanks to your info about the hips I think I will be better off with the men’s fitted medium which is slightly wider than I was getting.

Thanks again!

What’s with them being so short? Are we permanently stuck in the 80’s? Go back to the drawing board and get ones that are longer and while your their find a way to fix it so the prints don’t come off after one washing.

2 Likes

I thought they were to short before too and now their even shorter😩

1 Like

This must’ve gone into effect before this was posted, I ordered some shirts on October 15th, Women’s XL and now instead of a nice fit I’m drowning in the shirts. Good to know for future reference.

1 Like

I agree with being flummoxed on the size changes. I just received 2 very wide and very short shirts after loving the same size and style a month ago. Good thing I love layers. I will wear them over thermals in the winter I suppose.

If you received shirts that didn’t fit, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Men’s fitted shirts are soft and I think the best quality. Although I haven’t tried the newest women’s.