Buy a Shirt, Get a Shirt FREE!

BOGO

February 23 - 25, 2020:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from February 23, 2020 at 12:00am CT until February 25, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

I’m trying to order two t shirts. I’m logged in under my Amazon account, but it’s not giving me one free. On the place order page, it’s trying to charge me for both. :disappointed:

1 Like

Read again: February 23 - 25, 2020

• February 23 - 25, 2020
  • February 23 - 25, 2020

Offer valid from February 23, 2020 at 12:00am CT until February 25, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.

The offer went live an hour and 24 minutes ago.

1 Like

Hi there. I just tried it and it worked for me. The total on the order page will show a debit for the amount saved.

You might try logging out and back in again.

For more options, visit the shirt.woot CATalog.

2 Likes

Having the same problem. Have logged out and back in twice, but still no discount. And it’s the 23rd.

How do I find sweatshirts? I have seen some that have the price 15-32 but when I go to shirt woot, I can find nothing in the search field, nor is there a link to find what designs are offered as sweatshirts.

I just tried again. I even deleted everything in my cart, added them again, signed in and out of Amazon a few times…Nothing! Still charging me full price. :frowning:

Is there something under your address asking you to verify or choose that address? Click on it and let everything refresh. See if that adds the discount.

Click the button to confirm your address…and magic!

2 Likes

I think only current sales (featured stuff) are offered as sweatshirts, not older designs.

1 Like

I’ve logged in and out of my Amazon Prime account several times now and it still charges me for all the shirts. Not sure what else to do to get this to work!!

Hey there. If you’re having problems with the BOGO offer, note that the discount is shown in the cart on the subtotals at the right:

If still no luck, here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
1 Like

Is there any way to search for long sleeve tees or sweatshirts? Everything I’ve looked at only shows regular tee shirts.

Well, I’m disappointed. I was excited to use this sale to stock up on some zip-up hoodies, which are the perfect weight of shirt for where I work. Except all the designs that I like and click on seem to only be available as tees, and there doesn’t seem to be a way to filter the designs according to the style of shirt I want in order to speed up finding an image I like that is ALSO available in the STYLE I want. I guess I’m not getting any new hoodies now.

Apparel other than T’s

Hi there. To find what’s currently available in Hoodies, tanks, V-neck, etc. Look for the event sales on the shirt.woot main page. Like these:

I’ve never been able to log in with my amazon account, I keep getting the Not so fast, hotshot error page. Does this mean I’m screwed and can’t participate?

Hi there. We may have found the issue. Could you try logging in with your Amazon Prime login, pls?

Remember if you’re getting a lot of items of different styles that separating you order can save you more money!