Ultrex 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Set

The ULTIMATE Information Post

Ultrex 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Set
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Ultrex 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Set with Block 365291

Oh goodie, more Ultrex. You know…there is a reason they went out of business. Its because their quality stinks!

Again Stainless Steel takes too much upkeep to keep fingerprint free.

Let’s see… isn’t the old saying
“Give a friend a knife and it will cut the friendship”
?

froogle says 60bux
Froogle

This might be good for a college apartment, etc… But I’ll pass on this, rather stick with something great…

damn, it says the grips are comfortable in either hand, but i really like left-handed steak knives and right-handed bread knives

WOW woot mafe !& million on one sale … awesome since Walmart sells this same set for $18 … http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=5855158

i bought these during the last woot of

they’re pretty awesome, i love my woot cutlery.

too bad they only had 1 set, good thing i got one in the past

Boo Hiss $18 online everywhere, no sale here.

not dishwasher safe…do not want…not like i can get it anyway

$18 at Walmart + no shipping= crappy Woot

Walmart: Availability:

• Online - IN STOCK COMING SOON 
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK 
OUT OF STOCK NOT SOLD ONLINE 

what?

I suggest using gloves while using as well as after washing to put back in the block. If not they will still look dirty with those greesy fingerprint.

I bought the cleaver and the knife…gimme this set too! Damn you woot if you don’t!!!

How is this for slicing tougher meats, and bones? Would your average serial killer recommend it?

i bought this during the woot off last time. its a great set of knives. i paid $9.99 but its still worth it at $14.99.

There’s a big difference between keeping a stainless steel stereo, vase, or pc case finger print free, and keeping a set of knives finger print free. The difference being that you regularly fully wash the knives under a stream of water with some soap (or in a dish washer). So why would stainless steel in the kitchen be higher maintainance than any other kitchen knives? I assume you’d wash them after every use.

In for one.