Wellington Vineyard Designate Cabernet Trio

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
mmmm, thems some tasty wooters.us!

Wellington Vineyard Designate Cabernet Trio - $54.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * 2005 Handal-Denier Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 1 * 2005 Mohrhardt Ridge Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 1 * 2005 Karren Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wellington Vineyard Designate Cabernet Trio
$54.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Red
Products:
1 2005 Handal-Denier Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
1 2005 Mohrhardt Ridge Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
1 2005 Karren Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
CT links above

Previous Offer:
Forum

Winery Website

Wine woot off. I am going to be broke for sure.

Resistance is futile.

ah crap, I can’t afford it and have nowhere to put it, but based on the other Wellington cabs from here, I suspect this is tremendous

AHAHAHAHA runs and hides

This Wine.Woot off is going to kill me!

Such good wines…

Comments from previous wooting on may 25 2009:

Click here

Had to jump on this one. Wellington has never let me down.

Yeah - Wellington & Scott Harvey in one day - why not have some Ty Caton & Roessler too…

I am so proud of myself, I was able to keep from ordering more than 2!!

If the Tytanium or the T-bar-T show up this will get ugly…

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: fwWNZOLc7aEKE8
Speed to first woot: 0m 31.817s
Last wooter to woot: alexandra29

YES this is what I have been waiting and refreshing for! In for three! Wellington is a must buy every time :smiley:

Still “drinking off” the many Wellington bottles bought over the years. Each time, SWBO says, “This is great! Have we ever had it before?”

Peter, you’re going to have to make some weird labels or something else to get your wine to stick in the memories of those not normally tasked with picking out the wine.

You owe it to your great products.

Damn you stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators!!!

Really. You should see the wrestling match that’s going on in my head at this moment. Sad, but I managed to resist the Scott Harvey. My resolve is weakening. I got some holiday $$ already, and my b-day is coming up. But my closet is running out of space!

Oh temptation…

This would be a great trio for our Buffalo/WNY Cab Tasting in January!

Wellington is a sure bet. Never been done wrong.

in for 2.

For me it normally is too, but I think I’m actually going to be able to get myself to pass this time. Sadly I’m having major cash flow issues right now, and also too much wine (Shhh, pretend I didn’t say that last part).
Plus, I still have 2 of each of these from the last offer that I haven’t tried that I won’t be opening until probably at least 2012 or later.

NO! NO!
Bank account screams, NO Tytanium.
We still have to buy gifts for the kids.

Dang! I’ve been good so far, but I can’t pass up the Wellington!

In for 1 even though I have no idea where I’m going to put it – 12 bottles of Adequate wine being delivered tomorrow.